TRAD going down . . .

As you can imagine with all these problems I'm having
with global server I don't have much sympathy at all
for the CRUZ bro's stock . . . sorry for others
holding it.

Bigcharts.com shows a nice little volume spike about
10:45 yesterday - - - appears somebody could stand the
pain no further and dumped their shares . . . now TRAD
hovering at 1.45 . . . and we all know what happens if
it falls below 1.0 and stays there.

Quick Bill, call your broker and place a buy stop for
2000 shares just above 1.0 - - - at least you can
save face for only a few thousand$ risk . . . the same
$5000 that you took from only me for this worthless
piece of crashing _____ . . . and you still get to
keep the other millions you made off all the other
customers.

Shadow