TS6 hacking

At 08:29 PM 1/24/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Are you aware of anyone that has successfully hacked into the code
>protection of TS6?  I am also concerned about this.

Mark -
Yes.  It is not difficult to do.  There was a fellow in Canada who was
selling software that would determine the password of any TS4-protected
routine.  I haven't seen any posting from him recently, but this sort of
thing is really trivial, as the password must be contained either in the
file itself or in a file to which it is linked.  I can't imagine that the
TS6 protection is much more invulnerable than the TS4 protection.
Bob