From: "Judy Kettenhofen" <heart1st@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Robert Pisani" <pisani@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: workspace to colleague

:
: Maybe give him read-only VNC access to your computer.
:
:
: On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Robert Pisani wrote:
:
: #I would  like to make one of my workspaces available to a colleague at
: #another location, but I don't want to give him the code for the ShowMe's,
: #PaintBars, and indicators, etc., and, of course, I don't trust the TS
: #password protection.  Is there any way to, say, post the real time
: #workspace to a web site and allow him access to that site so that he
could
: #view the windows of the workspace as they develop in real time?  Or can
: #anyone suggest another solution?
: #
: #
: