Re: TS6 hacking

I keep my system codes on a computer that is not hooked up to the internet
in any way.  Brokers who shadow their best clients' trades is enough to
wonder about.

I may be paranoid but human nature never changes.  As more and more
computers are hooked up to high speed lines, more sophisticated
"spy-viruses" will find their way onto people's computers. At the very
least, you should have a firewall.  But I don't know enough about this to
ever be complacent about it.  It's just good policy to have your sensitive
computers physically separated (rather than software-separated) from clever
evil doers.

Well, that rules out TS6 altogether, doesn't it?