Re: Indicator / trading system based on _several_ securities: How?

  • To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Indicator / trading system based on _several_ securities: How?
  • From: "rudolf stricker" <rst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 10:24:05 -0700 (PDT)

Harley,

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997 17:20:11, you wrote:

>As far as I know you can't. But ....
>Do you have Excel. If so I will think about the problem since it has come up
>before to see if we can't figure something out.

Yes, I have Excel available (and , hopefully, the OLE connection will
work reliably). So I'm very much interested in a solution, where MS
can construct e.g. indicators based on inputs from _several_ (i.e.
different) securities. But it should work automatically with no user
interaction, if possible ...

mfg ruolf stricker