Re: Explorer Results as Input to Subsequent Explorations

George,

Yes you can merge the data with the down loader. As a precaution, back up
your existing data first, until you get the hang of it. It's no fun to wipe
out your work and have to start over.

David Radtke

 (Embedded
 image moved   metastock-list @ metastock.com