Belated Introduction & Source Code to Access MS data

Dan, this a a very interesting concept: to use the Basic Service from
Quotes.com with Downloader, if latter can be configured to import into
MetaStock. I currently use Downloader version 3.5 but also have version
6.0 for Windows95.  Which version do you use? Anything I should be aware
of in configuring Downloader?  Thanks, CMA.