Re: End-of-Day Internet data

At 03:38 PM 9/4/97 -0400, RexTak@xxxxxxx wrote:

Snip, snip, snip . . .

>Hi, Frank!
>
>   So does that mean you've gone from being bearish (due to the Classic Sell
>Signal from MIRAT) to now being bullish, given that the Combination signal is
>still bullish?  Do you now regard the Classic to just be an early warning
>signal or will you now disregard it completely in favor of the Combination?
> And where does MIRAT NSF stand in all of this?  Just curious...  Yes, I (and
>I'm sure others) would be interested in seeing a copy of the special
>download, if it doesn't violate copyright provisions.
>
>Best,
>
>Rex

Rex -

   I may have mis-spoken when I offered you and the group a copy of the
(long) message from Mike (Burk, MIRAT author), the one where he explained
the differences between Classic MIRAT, Combination (MIRAT) and MIRAT.
Believing that this message will help MIRAT owners, its intention, anyway,
and acquaint non-MIRAT owners with some of what MIRAT offers, plus what
Mike delivers in his Market Close and weekend Commentary and statistics, I
have requested permission of him to pass it on to you and anyone who wishes
to see it.  I expect that he will get back to me tomorrow (Friday) with an
answer.  I should have requested permission before offering it.

   As to where I am with the three MIRAT flavors, in future, I will go with
Combination only and forget about the other two.  For now, my Web Site
portfolio is all in Cash partly because of Classic MIRAT's Close (Short)
signal and partly because I do not currently have the time I feel necessary
to properly manage it.  The latter can change soon, but for now, that is
the way it is.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/
Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/