Re: ripped off at c.schwab

<<    I have remained out of the Market (was out at the time) after Classic
 MIRAT issued its Close/Short a week ago.

    As far as what to do with Classic MIRAT, MIRAT NSF and Combination, I am
 still learning.  Actually, Mike (Burk, MIRAT's author) says that whatever
 reservations he had had concerning MIRAT as a Money Management tool are
 gone with the introduction of Combination.  That said, in the future, I
 will only pay attention to Combination.

    Mike talked of all this in his weekend "special" download.  He will
 again make it available this weekend, Sept. 8~9, or I can send you a copy
 of last weekend's if that will help. >>

Hi, Frank!

   So does that mean you've gone from being bearish (due to the Classic Sell
Signal from MIRAT) to now being bullish, given that the Combination signal is
still bullish?  Do you now regard the Classic to just be an early warning
signal or will you now disregard it completely in favor of the Combination?
 And where does MIRAT NSF stand in all of this?  Just curious...  Yes, I (and
I'm sure others) would be interested in seeing a copy of the special
download, if it doesn't violate copyright provisions.

Best,

Rex