Re: ripped off at c.schwab

Can anyone recommend any internet-based end-of-day service that I can
use to download several hundred end-of-day stock prices
(H-L-Close-Volume) to
 MSPRO directories?  I am looking for a relatively cheap internet
service.  Have checked out Quotes Plus but  it requires one to download
an enourmous amount of unnecessary data to a giant database.
   Quotes.com has no listed phone number though does have a web site. It
appears to be limited to only 2 portfolios of 50 stocks and is in text
format, not
MetaStock format.   Any other ideas?
              Thanks, C.M.A.