Re: Market Timing - MIRAT

Thank you for your comments.  If we all agreed there would be no one to take
the other side of the trade.  And heavens know I make my share of bad trades.

This illustrates how two completely different approaches to technical trading
can give completely different results.  I use oscillators  very extensively
particularly MACD and OBTR (which is lacking in MS) but I can understand where
you are coming from.  I mix fundamentals in with my charts and it is my belief
that further escallation of the dollars value will create  problems.  I noticed
Bill Siedman on CNBC today said he thought the Yen is close to the top of its
current run.  Bill has made many astute predictions in the past on this
channel.  Anyway, may the best indicator win.

Bob Doeden
Chicago