Re: Belated Introduction & Source Code to Access MS data

Here are the charts I'm closely following, as of end-of-day Thursday.
http://www.white-crane.com/anad.htm
http://www.white-crane.com/adi.htm
http://www.white-crane.com/asnd.htm
http://www.white-crane.com/agph.htm
http://www.white-crane.com/apex.htm
http://www.white-crane.com/apm.htm
http://www.white-crane.com/bost.htm
http://www.white-crane.com/cube.htm
http://www.white-crane.com/intc.htm
http://www.white-crane.com/iom.htm
http://www.white-crane.com/kosp.htm
http://www.white-crane.com/pair.htm
http://www.white-crane.com/qntm.htm
http://www.white-crane.com/wdc.htm

Actually, I only posted APEX because Harry mentioned it.  The question
was: is APEX breaking out of its trend.  My answer was no, it will go
back down to 31.  I looked into their product line, and I don't see
that its that hot.

I am currently long AGPH, APM, BOST, KOSP, INTC, IOM, PAIR, QNTM.
I sold my CUBE after a 25% gain, then had to sit on the sidelines and
watch a *further* 30% gain.   :-(

I highly recommend AGPH to *everyone*.  Look into the fundamentals of
this company.  You will not be wasting your time.

My APM chart has a particular feature of interest:  a *predicted*
trendline.  I drew the line from the recent low (starting the last
trend), up through the 50-day MA.  It's a perfect fit.  This is a
great stock to own, with a PE of only 9, and a good growth rate.

QNTM is off its trendline, but only moving sideways.  So I am holding.

Tomorrow I am looking to buy ADI, ASND, or WDC.  All are oversold and
near the bottom of their trends.   I was considering ANAD, but it
seems to have dropped through its support line, so I am leery.