Re: Belated Introduction & Source Code to Access MS data

Just thought I would forward this. Poooooor Murrey.
Harley
----- Forwarded Message Starts Here -----

From: G.John Boggio
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 14:23:16 -0400
To: RealTraders Discussion Group
Subject: GEN:  Regarding THMurrey

Realtraders,

  For those who care, THMurrey has been removed from the Realtrader's Forum
effective immediately.  This removal is due to the constant
solicitations/advertising of Mr. Murrey's Math Lines program and subsequent
complaints by fellow RT'ing members.  For those of you who where actively
following his posts, I apologize for his dismissal and the inconvenience it
will cause you.  I am sure you can still go to his website if you want to
follow his work.

Thank you for your time,
John Boggio

RealTrader's HomePage