Re: APEX again

   Recent posts concerning whether we are (have been) at a Market Top have
not included that after trading on Wednesday, (Classic) MIRAT went Closed
(or Short).  Newer modifications of MIRAT, NSF and Combination, are still
Long.

   Because of its 21.36% Compound Rate of Return (that averages to 210+%
per year) between 3-22-78 and yesterday (Thursday, 8-28-97), I "listen"
when MIRAT says that it is time to get out of the Market.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/
Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/