Re: APEX again

Guy Gordon wrote:

> For another perspective, this is how I would chart the APEX channel:
> http://www.white-crane.com/apex.htm
>
> I draw a smaller channel, leaving off some of the earlier data.  By
> this chart APEX is at the top of the channel.  RSI and Stochastics are
>
> overbought, and I would wait a week and try to buy it at a lower
> price.
>
> Note: I have not looked at the fundamentals of APEX.

I don't like to use RSI and Stochastics when a stock is clearly
in a trend. It never seems to work. The fundamentals of APEX
are very good. Check IBD for ranking. It has an EPS rank of
99 and a price performance rating of 99. It is currently being
accumulated and is in a very strong group. Do you think the lower
price to buy will beat the thirty I recommended?