Market Timing - MIRAT

Everybody,   I think I am going to have to bow out for a while - the volume
is getting a bit much, particularly some of the B.S. but I do agree, it is
the individual's choice whether to read or not to read;  so. for what it's
worth, I suggest no monitors and let the brown stuff flow if that's what
pleases some.   My interest is purely futures and options, not stocks and
most of you folks seem to be involved with the latter.  Before I depart,
one last question - does anyone know how to create a formula for a 1-2-3
reversal indicator in Metastock 6.0?          I'll hang on for a few days
for any replies.        Regards,          Keith.