TELEBRAS (TBR)

Guy Gordon wrote:

> But what if you DIDN'T buy back in March.  When should you get in?
> The Stochastic answers that question.  And very well I might add.
>
> We were talking about APEX.  If you bought at the IPO, fine.  You're
> set.  But what if you're looking to get in now?  The stock is in an
> uptrend channel.  At what point should you buy?  I would try to find a
>
> point where the stock is near the bottom of the channel and the
> Stochastic gives a buy signal.
>
> I would NOT buy when it is at the top of the channel and the Stoch is
> giving a sell signal.  That describes APEX right now.

Yes, but in my original message I said it was a buy at thirty.
However,if you wanted to buy now, stochastic signal is not the way to
determine
how to get in especially when there clearly is a trend. If the stock
gapped
up or rose with record volume then then that would be a signal to buy.
Keep in mind we are not talking about low qiality stocks like Iomega.