Re: APEX again

Guy Gordon wrote:

> As for RSI and Stoch not working on stocks that are clearly in a
> trend, I beg to differ.  Take a look at my chart of IOM
> http://www.white-crane.com/iom.htm.  Notice how the Stoch(9) has given
>
> a buy signal at the end of every single month since March.  And every
> one of them was a good time to buy.

Very convincing. However, if you would have bought the stock at theend
of March when there was a break-out with the trand continuing
now, you would not have to make the 4 or 5 trades in the interim.
I am assumong that the sell signals hold also. The risk is the bid-ask
spread along with the commision.