Re: Error with Win NT

Chances are, the split wasn't or hasn't yet been reported by Dial/Data
for whatever reason.  The collection comes with a data line reporting a
split and its value.  If this is collected and the setting "Automatic
Stock Splits" is checked, the program splits the historical data.

To correct it now, you can do a manual split by opening the data sheet
and selecting manual adjust.  However, since the split is now being
reported as a 7/28/97 split, you may prefer to delete data back a few
days and collect again.  Be careful, if you have collected since they
started reporting the split and have "Automatic Split" selected, the
split has been done and you will have a duplicate split made to your
historical data.

Equis Support