Re: Error with Win NT

  • To: gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Boston Chicken (BOST) breakout?
  • From: surfingrincon@xxxxxxxx (jeff f brady)
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 22:48:32 -0700 (PDT)

Gordon, I like the future of  bio genetics also, what companies have you
found? Are you watching the IPO market for these new companies? " My
Yahoo" has a nice self -program news page that can include the IPO market
offerings.

PS. I like your diversification idealogy, it's built on experience.

My speculative account ,ie., my trading account, right now includes
TFONY, AMAT jan call options,  and APM jan call options. I sold my CSCO
oct call options a week ago.