Re: Error with Win NT

I agree MetaStock is great however no computer software can make the
decsions for you. Just remeber all computer applications were programed
by a human being.  However with MetaStock and good attitude and system we
can all win in the market.  I don't know how any of you feel but if we
can win 7 out of every 10 times I think we can make good money trading.

emotional it is human nature however when I do I try exting the market
asap.  Being emotional is not good in this market and you have to make
the playing field as level as possible because there are to many big boys
with big money in this game.