MetaStock and Excel 97

Mr. Malcolm Smith wrote:

> Hei Marianne,

Hi Malcom!

I have seen you for a long time here in the list and in Compuserve, and
I appreciate your correct commentaries....

> PC Quote Europe is a site through which one can order price data for
> just about every market under the Sun.  I use these people to get my
> end-of-day data for two US Markets (NASDAQ and NYSE).

I do have some, data services for security reasons, and I subscribed to
PC-Quote Europe two months ago for the Spanish Markets and International
Indexs.... which is the best format for getting correctly in
MetaStock... I had alot of work for getting the names that you get when
you receive all the issues you receive... but, now I am getting and
trying with two different MetaStock formats you can choose in
PcQuote.... I receive allways very late, the spanish market closes at
17.00 and I do receive between 21.00 - 22.00 so you will understand that
I only use as a security reason.... but when I do receive in my
Netscape, I do save As a Link file, and I always get blank lines.... one
written line, one blank line and this way until the end of the file, so
when I update with the downloader I miss the firs issue after the
heading line...

Have you experienced this problem ?
Do you know how to solve it ?

Best wishes from Barcelona