: murreymath converts to victoriaas' secretss"

Hi guys, Does anybody know about an inexpensive ( better if shareware ) program to chart intraday data? Something like The internet trader from Papyrus Tech., but able to handle Futures data. Right now I'm doing this by hand and it's time consuming No, I can't buy MS Real -Time for now. I just want to analyze past data, not trade with the program. Thanks for any hint or tip. Efrain R Portales efrain12@xxxxxxxxxxxx