Investor's Reference Library

<<Any file received in ASCII format, which I believe QP's file is,>>

Not accurate.  Quotes-Plus data comes to my house in a compressed form
via either an 800 number or internet.  The included software offers a
variety of options.  Scans which run far faster than  Metastock Explorer
and then output a list which can in turn be used for yet another scan.
An automatic Metastock output that is directly readable by  Metastock
and any other software that reads Metastock formatting such as
SuperCharts, WOW.  And it will also output ASCII in a form the user may
design for his application.

Years ago Metastock and Technician were introduced to fill the marketing
opportunity open for a relatively low priced TA software to compete with
the established expensive product.  Buyers rewarded your company by
massively purchasing Metastock and Technician.  Now that your company is
faced with competition the shoe is suddenly on the other foot.  But, it
is already too late for your company to continue with cornering the the
data market and software market.  Why not keep what product and company
loyalty it has and return to the honorable tradition of competing in the
marketplace instead of trying to corner it?