RE: McClellan Oscillator, NYSE, and NASDAQ

Hi Stan,

The Optionscope seems to work alright for single put or call positions,
but if you graph (for example) a ratio backspread with a credit at the
opening, it doesn't show the credit. I'm reluctant to trust software
that doesn't work in SOME, but not OTHER situations.

One thing you really have to watch out for with Optionscope greeks, is
your system resources..If you cut/paste to the columns, you can close
all the windows you want, and it's still going to give occassional bad
data migrating from OTHER positions that you have listed. (and
incidentally, I'm using a new pentium system with Win95 and 48meg ram,
so I don't believe it's hardware related)

In other words, go ahead and USE Optionscope, but be very careful before
committing investment captial to the results !

Dick