RE: Equis noncooperation with data vendors

Dan,

It depends upon your data vendor on how you get the advance and decline
data.  Some have it in one file per market and others in two files per
market.  There are instructions both in MetaStock 6 and on our web site,
www.equis.com, for plotting both of these.  In the program itself, go to
the Indicator Builder and edit either of them.  The instructions are
contained in the notes.  The web site contains instructions for
CompuServe, Dial/Data and Reuters Trend Data Link.  They provide the
data differently.  If you find the data and can't figure out how to plot
it, let us know what form the data is in and we'll help you plot it.

The online help file contains descriptions and interpretations of every
indicator built-in in MetaStock.  Using the index for example, search by
the indicator name.

Equis Support