McClellan Oscillator, NYSE, and NASDAQ

This is to all users who own the Investor's Reference Library:
I am going to be using Quotes-Plus as my data provider.  They are cheap and
convenient.  In 2 months they will be coming out with industry groups from
the IRL.  I am also going to buy the Investor's Reference Library.  I don't
need the IRL data updates since I will be getting the updates from QP.  One
IRL CD costs $90 and 4 cost $190.  When you get the IRL subscription you get
software updates.  My question is, is it worth it to buy the subscription for
the IRL software updates?

Daniel.