Using OLE in MS6 question

Equis,
I want to plot the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index breadth charts
for the NYSE and NASDAQ exchanges.  With Window on Wall Street Pro it was
easy because they had the advance and decline data for each market in one
file.  I can't find any advance-decline data for the exchanges anywhere.  How
do I plot the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index breadth charts for
these markets?

Other indicators also use advance-decline data.  Where is the advance-decline
data located on your data CD-ROM?

Does MetaStock 6 have built-in help files explaining the various indicators?
 I couldn't find anything.

Daniel.