Kagi, Renko, 3-line break

Did anyone get this E-Mail?  I didn't.  Was it sent while my E-Mail was
down?  If anyone has it, please forward it to me.

If this guy doesn't want to sell us anything, why is he selling so hard?

If he's 100% right and so rich and just wants to "help" why not skip the
brokerage fees and send me a check?.  I sure could use $10,000.

David Wacaser
317 W. North
Chicago, IL. 60610