murrey's prediction 100.% true:

Read your mail about the first step of using fundamentals then technical analysis. I am trying to use the AAII stock data base and filter out desirable potential candidates for the technical analysis. If you wish to explore more of this filtering process let me know. I also am interested in what others are doing so please feel free to share if you will.