murrey's prediction 100.%

Gerry,
I have not used TC2000 data in about  a year, but when I did I used to
have  the same error message unless I have previously created the
directory and had a Emaster file in the directory with the file names
that I was trying to update .... it was kind of a pain to get the initial
directory setup, but it worked fine after that.  Hope this helps
Larry