Stops

Metastock users list: Murrey Math Prediction: 100.% True.  I E Mailed the
entire group a detailed message about how simple my Pure Math "Harmonic
Rhythm" trading sytem works using on information and on the very last line
I asked you to watch the market the 3rd week in June.

 Common sense tells us that the day after a triple options expiration the
markwet is always down 87.5 % of the time, because the shorts had to even
up there positions, so they can start all over on Monday.

  I sent my people a detailed note telling them to short the OEX (options)
below 781.2 and close it out if the market reversed and went back above
this price.  What day did I tell them ? Tuesday.

  Some got in the next day and had to close out a short loser because it
reversed and went back up and finally closed just above 875.  Under Murrey
Math: the fastest reverse numbers are 125 and 875.

 I even tell my traders that the market wants to reverse every 4, 8, 12 or
16 days.

 Since last Friday was the third day (in our 4 day cycle) and Mondays after
expiration are normally down, it was just normal to expect a down run.

How did I know ? Easy the market moved up 8/8 ths (short term) or +2/8 ths
intermdiate term, so it had hit on two Murrey Math Lines at the same time
that were even eighths.  All music and all markets want to move up +1/8 th,
+2/8 ths, +3/8 ths, +5/8 ths, +7/8 ths, +9/8 ths, +11/8 ths, +13/8 ths.

The market moved up an even number so it will have to come back down hard
and fast to get back to a normal move up angle of appreciation over time.
The speed at which any market sould move up in one year is on no more than
a 22.% degree angle (average tilt of the axis of the Earth) and only 11.25
degree angle in 6 months time.

Please go back to the last large low in the market whrn it was down over
100 points, I told everyone to go long the first day the market went
higher. (great guess) it was the very next day !!!

If you take any square and multiply it times the Fibonacci ratio you will
get every major support / resistence horizontal price point for any market
traded off the base of ten. You can memorize my lines and trash all trading
software programs.

I have one 28.12 year old woman who has memorized every major reversal
price point for every market between zero and 1,000.

 She has two degrees and has never traded any market and she knows where
any market will reverse before it gets there.

In my trading manual I have already typed in the reversal price points for
every trading market.

 All you have to do is look in my book and go to the page for that
particular market and set your high / low retracements off Pure Math and
forget about all of those indicators that are always late.

When you get home from work today, you will download your date and 100.% of
all mathematical indicators signalled a sell signal today.

I have 23 of the most popular Metastock indicators pictured at the top of
the page and my trading system prediction at the bottom of the page (for
the same market on the very same days traded) and 98.% of my reversals off
a simple square, singal a reversal exactly when every other indicator
signals it.  Some of mine are 100.% and I use no formula except the
rotation of the Earth around the Sun.

I received numerous E Mails about this note about the 3rd week in June.  I
predicted the January, March and June (3rd week reversal) off the fact that
Edgar Cayce dreamed that the stock market was based off the past time clock
of 10,400 b.c.

Edgar Cayce predicted in April of 1929, that the world markets would fall
for the next decade.  Everyone of them treated him the same way you laugh
at me.

One amusing trader called me 87 times in 90 minutes to tell me what he
thinks of Murrey Math.  If he is still out there. I shall send him a free
book and all the help he needs to get it down right.  I would rather teach
him for free, than to have to earse all those interesting comments.  I want
to thank him for calling me at 2:00 am so I could listen to him, while I
was down loading charts for the rest of you.

Please visit my web pages and review the updated charts.  I have fallen a
little behind becuase of all of the "attention" I have been giving other
traders.

Gale Thompson asked me to include (UCM) and I will continue to provide that
one for you.  I am not trying to sell snything to anyone.  MY three
sisters' husbands run multi-million dollar companies and I (along with
three others) started a company 15 years ago and invested 50,000. and
turned it into a gross sales business of twenty million dollarrs ($
20000,000) per year.

 5 years ago I took my profits and went home and sat down and wanted to
learn the markets.  I read one W.D. Gann book and saw that he lied to
everyone, not just once, but twice.

 I couldn't find anyone giving you the right answers, so I wrote a book
about it (what is really doing).

I have no experience in the market and I have written and published 4
articles in a row in Trader's Magazine.

Some of you may not be aware of this magazine, but every time I have an
article published, so does Robert Minor (most famous the last 20 years).

 I teach traders to place their buy, sell 50.% and protective stop at the
same time and to go to work and do what their employer pays them to do (eat
their lunch). (joke) please don't curse me out for that quipe.

I told you before, if you can play checkers you can make money in any
market.

Please don't hate me for trying to share with you.  All I got was "boos"
when I tried to open up to you.

I am having two templates made that will fit into metastock that will allow
you to set up where all markets want to reverse before they ever get there.

I went to lunch today and said hello to 3 different presidents of the
Tennessee 100 stocks companies and they were excited to be able to access
www.musiccitymoney.com so they can look at my charts and then go into their
board rooms and tell their people what to expect their stocks to run short
term.

You think I make up the names of people I tell you are successful traders,
but they are real just like one of my grand fathers who settled in
Nashville 4 years before Tennessee became a state.  My name is Thomas
Henning Murrey.  I also have a city just north of memphis named after my
name Henning, Tennessee.

You may hate me but my traders love Murrey Math, if they have the guts to
get in early.  You must be ready (based on math).  Sorry if I offend
anyone. THMurrey