[Fwd: Re: FWD: Re: Metastock to Excel]

Does anyone know how to use Buy/Sell stops in Metastock system tests?
If XYZ is trading at $30 and I wanted to enter long on a stop at $30.7/8
how would I do this.

A while back I asked about composites.  Was there any discussion on this
topic? I'd be appreciative if anyone could forward any discussions on
Composites. The E-Mail here at work went down and I missed/lost a bunch
of E-Mail.

I was curious about creating composites using "subtract," and how to
system test if the composite value has negative values, But I am curious
of all discussions on Composites.

Thanks
Dave