Metastock List

Tom,
     I think we are in violent agreement <G>.  I'm doing with Telescan what
you are doing with Navellier's newsletter and IBD.  Narrowing the list of
stocks I'm interested in down to a manageable amount.  I then use MetaStock
tests to further narrow to a watch list.  However, I again confess that my
final decisions are based on eye balling the charts with particular attention
to trend channels and breakouts.  I can't completely modernize and automate
<VBG>.
     I'm going to try and incorporate some of Dave's ideas on earnings
upgrades in my Telescan searches.  It will probably take a couple of weeks to
play with it.  I'll let the list know what I come up with.

Jim