Re: Write protection isn't the problem

Dave,
     Telescan also has Zack's earning estimates.  Some of their earnings
criteria are One-Month Change in Projected FY Earnings, Earnings Velocity, EPS
Change Quarter to Quarter, etc.  I haven't really spent much time playing with
One-Month Change or Earnings Velocity.  I'll have to do that.  Telescan does
have a back test feature where you can run the test for anytime up to two
years ago and then look at the result any number of days after the search.
I'll let you know if I have any success when I get time to play with it.

Jim