RE: Kagi, Renko, 3-line break

At 12:19 AM 6/25/97 +0200, Maciej Barszczak wrote:
>Hy,
>
>Does anybody knows how to change the size of the fonts (for bigger) in
>the MetaStock 6.0 Indicator Builder EDITION WINDOW ?
>
>I tried many ways but I still can't do it.
>
>I'll be very grateful for any info.
>

>REGARDS,
>

>Maciej Barszczak
>
>=========================

Maciej -

   Thanks for asking this question!  I am wondering the same thing.  Mine
are so small that I cannot read them when I switch from 640x480 to 800x600.

   I've forgotten how to change these fonts and hope that someone comes
forward and bails us out.  :-)

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/

Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/