Re: [RT] NW 5/19 Update

At 02:38 PM 5/22/2004 -0500, you wrote: Moderator.   Please moderate.  You can turn on the moderate all messages on the list at any time and right now you should.   This line is getting out of hand and the last couple (three maybe) have had little to do with what the list was setup to do.   Kill this trash now please ! ! ! ! !   Clyde Lee Well Clyde, it is my fault for beginning the thread.  I thought I was making a statement regarding the markets and the impact of political events on those markets but I tend to forget that there are some liberals on our mail list and a couple of them took me to task for my statements.  I accept that and take full responsibility for encouraging political debate rather than making certain the topic wasn't taken in such a manner.  I am aware that I can/could moderate the list but I hate to do that as I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech especially on the internet.  The only things I won't tolerate are members slamming other members or members trolling the list for customers. Bob Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.