Re: [RT] NW 5/19 Update

Moderator.

Please moderate.  You can turn on the moderate all
messages
on the list at any time and right now you
should.

This line is getting out of hand and the last couple
(three maybe)
have had little to do with what the list was setup to
do.

Kill this trash now please ! ! ! ! !

Clyde Lee

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A