Re: [RT] NW 5/19 Update

IMHO you have been a good moderator and I want to thank you for your efforts in
the past and thank you for your future efforts.  This list, while not as active
as I understand it use to be in the past, is much better under your management.

Dan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM