  >From:
  BobsKC

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2004 1:52
PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] NW 5/19 Update
  At 02:38 PM 5/22/2004 -0500, you wrote:
  <FONT
    face=arial>Moderator. Please
    moderate.  You can turn on the moderate all messages<FONT
    face=arial>on the list at any time and right now you
    should. This line is getting out of
    hand and the last couple (three maybe)have had
    little to do with what the list was setup to do. <FONT
    face=arial>Kill this trash now please ! ! ! ! ! <FONT
    face=arial>Clyde LeeWell Clyde, it is my fault for
  beginning the thread.  I thought I was making a statement regarding the
  markets and the impact of political events on those markets but I tend to
  forget that there are some liberals on our mail list and a couple of them took
  me to task for my statements.  I accept that and take full responsibility
  for encouraging political debate rather than making certain the topic wasn't
  taken in such a manner.  I am aware that I can/could moderate the
  list but I hate to do that as I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech
  especially on the internet.  The only things I won't tolerate are members
  slamming other members or members trolling the list for
  customers.Bob

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/