[RT] Copper Futures

In a message dated 10/31/01 4:40:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yep, I agree,time to buy copper for a 20 cent up move over the next 3 months.

Non-ferrously,   Norman

I'd like to thank Norman for this one...I just got out today for a quick 5+ cent gain, or $1350.  I don't have the patience to wait 3 months for 20 cents when the first quarter comes so quickly...maybe I'll get back in if it retraces.  I prefer to think that Norman does it with sound fundamentals and perhaps a good seasonal (based on the sun, earth, and moon.......not a distant planet), but I enjoyed the ride.

For you economists in the group, isn't it supposed to mean something bullish when copper makes a move up?

Larry