From: "Ray Raffurty" <r.raffurty@xxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 10:20 AM
Subject: [RT] HTML Format

I just received the following message from the Omega list re my post "9-11
doesn't exist" so I reposted it in non HTML format.  It seems to me I have
posted here before in HTML and they have gone thru.  What gives?

Good luck and good trading,

Ray Raffurty

Sorry, the omega list does not accept posts in HTML format.
Please resend your article without the HTML attachment.

You will need to change some configuration setting in your mailer.
The maintainer of this mailing list uses a different mailer from yours
and cannot offer you mailer configuration advice.  Please consult
whatever documentation or technical support pertains to your mailer.
--
jimo@xxxxxxxxxx
maintainer of the omega list

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95