Re: [RT] 9-11 didn't exist

There was too much stuff at the 9/21 low to sweep it under the rug.
Here's something I posted that weekend elsewhere:

From:  bruce.larson@xxxx
Date:  Sat Sep 22, 2001  3:39 am
Subject:  Re: SEPT 21,2001

I don't know about that astro harmonic but there are alot of fibo
numbers at todays lows:
1553 SPX Alltime high - 610 = 943
1316 SPX 5/22/01 high - 377 = 939
1081 SPX 3/22/01 low - 144 = 937

Today is 50 days down from 8/2/01 just as 1/31/01-3/22/01 was 50 days
down for the SPX.
Sunday is 124 days down from 5/22 just as 9/1/00-1/3/01 was 124 days
down for the NDX.
9/1/00-3/22/01 was 202 days down. 202x.618=124.
Just draw a support line from 4/14/00 - 3/22/01 and it appears to go
through 944 today for the SPX.
Keep thinking about that Venus Virgo last night opposing the Venus
Pisces which was within 5 minutes of the 1/3/01 low.
Finally for the Dow 1/14/00H + 236 = 9/6/00H; 1/14/00H +
(236x1.618=382) = 1/30/01; 1/14/00H + (236x1.618^2=618) = 9/23/01

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Don Ewers" <dbewers@xxxx> wrote:
> Just a note, on my weekly charts (SP cash, DJI, Nasdaq cash) it
does not
> look all that bad and fits quite nicely with what was already
unfolding.

> In fact the target level could have been easily lower in a grinding
market
> like we were in.  The momentum bottom which most have gotten used to
> playing, may have actually supported "earlier" buying than what
would have
> normally resulted.  Anyway fits on most of my stuff  FWIW and does
not look
> all that unusual for where we were EW pattern-wise, maybe just a
little
> quicker thats all on some (mid September vs October).
>
> What I do see is different downward counts for each which is a
reflection on
> the severity of the bubble each was in and the flight to big cap
safety (if
> you can call it that).
> don ewers

Service.