Re: [RT] Copper Futures

Norman,

Really interesting about your copper history. Goes back a ways in my family
past too. Actually, copper goes back millenia in it's economic importance,
it's pretty interesting that it still has such a strong relationship to
economics. Where does that leave the 'new' economy? lol

I once read that copper "has a PhD in economics", can't remember where. I
think it was in relation to interest rates, as in relative strength, and
supports your position. Can you connect those dots for me? I don't remember
the details, something to do with copper being such a basic commodity that
increased consumption is a symptom of a structural economic change?

Michael