  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 6:19
  AM
  Subject: [RT] Sound Advice?
  Don,At Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:09:49
  -0600 you wrote:"From: "Don Ewers" <<A
  href="mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
  Re: Day Trade the emini?Lee, Affirmative, I can second that . . . the
  best advice I was ever given early on was, "trade your size".Once you
  feel you have mastered what you are doing with one contract "slowly"
  increase it one contract at a time. When you start losing or stops become
  too tight for the risk you are willing to take , back down to the prior
  position and stay there until the account grows to the point the risk
  becomes acceptable.This dramaticly affected my trading success levels.
  Bottom line early on, I was trading way too may contracts. I dropped back
  to one and worked my way up."From my coaching experience this
  is very sound advice.   This single suggestion, if taken up, would
  seem to be capable of eliminating over 60% of account 'blowouts'.
  It is probably better to not have pain in the first place than to need
  analgesics, but some people may need the pain as part of their learning
  path.Trading with good feelings, Ric.<A
  href="http://www.traderscalmc.com/"; eudora="autourl">www.traderscalmc.com