Re: [RT] Wealth

The man that first introduced me to futures managed hundreds of millions of
dollars and extremely good trader.  One of his first pieces of advice...
Never register as a CTA/CPO!  He said the bureaucracy was a nightmare. There
are ways around it.  I set up a pool under the registration requirements as
a non-registered CPO.  He recommended offshore companies and accounts.

Howard

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.