class=399501814-10112001>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----Von: russell@xxxxxxxxxx
  [mailto:russell@xxxxxxxxxx]Gesendet: Saturday, November 10, 2001
  3:04 PMAn: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBetreff: [RT]
  TradeStation -----Dynamic Data ExchangeDoes anyone
  use a signal emulator from www.traders-soft.com that translates dynamic
  data into a signal that TS2000 can use? The advantage of this approach
  seems to be that a user could obtain data from any source that provides
  data in the DDE format and supposedly more and more providers are doing
  this. Which brings me to my next question:  Any recommendations for
  the data source?  Really, the minis are all need now, but would like
  to be able to add Forex in the future.  Would appreciate any
  input-----------RussellTo