[RT] Sound Advice?

Don,
At Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:09:49 -0600 you wrote:
"From: "Don Ewers" <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Day Trade the emini?
Lee,
Affirmative, I can second that . . . the best advice I was ever given
early
on was, "trade your size".
Once you feel you have mastered what you are doing with one contract

"slowly" increase it one contract at a time. When you start
losing or stops
become too tight for the risk you are willing to take , back down to the

prior position and stay there until the account grows to the point the
risk
becomes acceptable.
This dramaticly affected my trading success levels. Bottom line early on,
was trading way too may contracts. I dropped back to one and worked my
way
up."