Re: [RT] Sound Advice?

You should feel that your size was too small on the good trades and way
to large on the bad ones.  You should feel that every entry was a
bad one and look for the condition which would void that trade.  The
worst thing that can happen to a new trader is that he/she is highly successful
right out of the shoot.  One always needs a humbling experience to
realize that things can go wrong and usually do at the least opportune
time.  There was a saying on the floor that made a lot of sense. "
The elephant eats you in one bite, but you eat the elephant a bite at a
time."   So take what the market will give you and be grateful.
If things stop working for you, put up the financial page on a wall, throw
a dart at it, and follow the item selected.  You will be surprised
how interesting that little experiment can be. Have a good week end.
Ira.
Norman Winski wrote:

would go one step further on this line.  I would say always UNDERTRADE
your capital. When you do a trade you should always feel that you could
and should have done more. If that is not the case, you are probably over-trading. Cheers,
Norman

ric
ingram