[RT] Todays Lows S&P Futures

The lows today had some confluence of Gann
Angles.

Using Pyrapoint from the May high, we are down
135 degrees
and using the Contract Low of 1100.50 the lows
today were at 180 degrees.

We are in a Wave 5 move with a target of 1132.76.
Also there is a support level of the 90 deg. Gann angle at 1133.92.

Does anyone also have a target low in this
range?
Steve